By accessing the website of Pattern Source you agree to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to all and any use of our website. If you do not agree or accept our terms and conditions then please do not use our website.
The surface patterns and elements (“designs”) on this website are:
- Authentic and copyrighted to Pattern Source Pty Ltd and protected by the copyright laws of Australia and international laws. Any use of these designs without the express written permission of Pattern Source Pty Ltd is strictly prohibited.
- Displayed to you and or your company in the strictest of confidence for use and are forbidden to be passed onto a third party without our prior consent.
- Copying of the designs or any aspect of the designs from our website is unauthorized in any way or form, including digitally, photographically or by photocopying.
- Copyrighted to Pattern Source Pty Ltd and remain its property under current copyright law until payment is made in full for any of these designs. This means that the designs, or any part of the designs, cannot be used until purchase has been made.
- Liable to be sold to any other company at any time.
All information and material provided on this website does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship with Pattern Source Pty Ltd.
We have applied our skills and knowledge to ensure that all our website content is current. Any information provided on this site, or any site or service of Pattern Source Pty Ltd, will be entirely at your own risk.
Note: Pattern Source Pty Ltd maintains strict confidentiality and does not pass on any of your personal details, or sell mailing list data to third parties.